Sunday, September 7, 2014

Fall inspo: Leather, Black & Denim



I'm not a huge fan of color, so of course my go to outfits always consist of the color black; there is just something about an all black outfit. I recently saw a picture of Kylie Jenner at a charity softball game wearing a pair of fierce thigh high pointed leather boots and I fell in love. I am also a huge fan of denim jackets, if anyone were to catch a glimpse of my closet they would instantly know that I am obsessed with vintage denim jackets. 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12564983/?claim=5qxbdnf6749">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>




6 comments:

  1. Great photos!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration! Desperately want matte black nails now.

    The Beauty Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures<3
    Have a wonderful day.

    Much love,
    www.kelpasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leather, black, and denim are definitely also closet staples for me. In particular, I just LOVE a good (faux) leather motorcycle jacket... it makes just about any outfit look so much cooler!

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete