Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Alexander Wang Spring 2015: Sneakers on the Runway?

Ive always been a huge fan of Alexander Wang, but this year I fell in love all over again. His designs are to die for and he did the unthinkable, he showcased sneakers on the runway. This year has been the year of the sneaker with designers like Chanel, Dior, Rick Owens, and many more. I am a sneaker kind of girl so I always love to see a chic outfit with a twist of edgy , and why not throw on a pair of cool sneakers to spice things up? Wang used the designs of shoes as inspiration for this collection.  Nike's flyknits were recreated as clingy body con dresses with vibrant colors. When looking at a collection Im always reminded of a previous collection but this collection is one of its own. I believe that Alexander Wang is one to look forward in terms of his designs , nothing he has ever created has made me think of other designers. Recently I have been obsessed with trousers and he nailed it with the black tapered slim pants matched with fitted tees and racey camis.   What do you think about this collection?


Lets not forget about Rihanna stepping out in a Alexander Wang's for h&m two piece, she looks stunning as usual! 







2 comments:

  1. I actually really loved the concept, you wouldn't believe it but I interned there right before this collection, the team and everyone was so passionate and nice, nothing but good words about them. Check out my newest post which I shot in the fields of Essex featuring a VERY ALEXA CHUNG look, breton stripes and dungarees, and a very cool SUNITA MUKHI evil eye clutch, very illuminati ahaha!!! Plus glitter givenchy sandals!! Please do tell me what you think, and the popular highly requested evil eye clutch got over 1100 likes and 55 comments on instagram, you can buy it on my blog!

    INSTAGRAM: @THE_PROVOKER
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/09/eye-am-provoker.html

    3.1 PHILLIP LIM GIVEAWAY
    3.1 PHILLIP LIM GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rihanna rocks, love her bold sense of style! xoxo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete