Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Inspo : Zoe Saldana


I absolutely love Zoe Saldana, she is everything and more. I've watched this interview a trillion times and I don't think I will ever get tired of it. Zoe is a great person, not that I know her personally but I feel as if I can relate with her, not only because she is  Gemini but her spirit is so inspiring. I am constantly criticized for being naive in life but I don't think that is something to look down upon, if more people would live their life freely and love the same way, the world would be a better place. I think people walk around trying to mirror the lives of others, but if we step back and appreciate what we have we would appreciate those things a lot more.
                                     
                                                                              c.e.



No comments:

Post a Comment